Skip to main content

Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Product Review

Disclaimer: I tested these Head & Shoulders Moisture Care products for free, but all opinions are my own. 

I thought Head and Shoulders products were for individuals who suffer with dandruff. Fortunately, I do not have dandruff. Nonetheless, it is difficult for me to find products that work for my hair. I have very thick coarse textured hair and I struggle with dry itchy scalp. So, I was ecstatic when I heard about the new Head and Shoulders Moisture Care Collection. I was even more ecstatic to be one of many to be selected  by BzzAgent to use and review these products. 

The Head and Shoulders Moisture Care line consisted of the 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner, Co-Wash and Scalp Soother. The Head & Shoulders Moisture Care line was designed for individuals with textured hair. The products active ingredient is Pyrithione Zinc which is for fighting Dandruff.  It will provide moisture, fight against dandruff, relieve dryness, irritations and soothe your itchy scalp. 

Since going natural, I wash my hair every other week and I co-wash in between. The 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner left my scalp feeling oh so fresh, clean and smelling great. Most importantly, my hair felt moisturized and it was manageable. The Co-Wash is amazing. It also left my hair feeling squeaky clean, smelling great and manageable. 

I am addicted to the Scalp Soother. This has done wonders for my itchy dry scalp. The smell of peppermint is quite pleasant and not too strong. Guess what?, it does not leave behind an oily residue. The tingling sensation felt cool and refreshing to my scalp. After using it several days in a row, I noticed my scalp did not itch as much. 

Is your hair texture thick? Do you have dandruff? 
Do you suffer with dry and/or an itchy scalp? 

If you answered yes to any of the proposed questions, then you should try the products from the Head & Shoulders Moisture Care line. If you chose to try the product, please post a picture or comment with the results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help! My Parents Drive Me Crazy

A  few years ago, I created a Facebook group for children of Black and Brown parents called “Help! My Parents Drive Me Crazy.” The purpose of this group is to provide a safe, supportive space where adolescents aged 14 and up can connect, share experiences, and discover strategies for navigating adolescence, young adulthood, middle adulthood, and beyond. People from all walks of adolescence and young adulthood are welcome to join, creating a community where we can learn, grow, and support one another . This is a positive, uplifting space — no bashing is allowed. Here, we lift each other up, share our journeys, and celebrate the joys and challenges of growing up and living life as a brown child or young adult. You will find understanding, encouragement, and connection as you navigate the journey of being yourself. Discussion Topics Include: Navigating parent-child relationships Communication strategies with parents Identity, culture, and heritage Buildi...

Week 1: Before I Was Mom, I Was His

Remembering Your Identity Beyond Roles   Scripture: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.” — Isaiah 43:1   Reflection:  Before motherhood, before the sleepless nights, before the endless tasks and responsibilities, you were known. You were loved. You were God’s. Motherhood is sacred and life-changing, but it can also quietly blur our sense of self. Over time, it’s easy to measure your value by what you do; diapers changed, meals prepared, schedules kept. And while  these acts of love are meaningful, they are not the totality of who you are.   God calls you first and foremost by your name, not your role. You are His beloved daughter, fearfully and wonderfully made. This week, we begin by remembering that identity. The part of you that exists beyond caregiving, beyond tasks, beyond roles.   Wellness Insight: Wellness begins with presence and awareness. When you recognize that your worth is not ti...

Addiction: Slave To Drugs

Every day, I see a man or woman who is addicted to drugs and/or alcohol. Have you ever thought about what that person's life was like prior to being addicted to drugs and/or alcohol? So many times I often wonder what went wrong in their lives that caused them to turn to drugs and/or alcohol as a way to cope with life. Did they lose a their job? Did they lose a parent, a child or a spouse? They probably faced the same struggles we face on a daily basis. The difference is we were a little stronger to endure the storm. Maybe we had someone to hold our hand as we faced our problems. Perhaps someone to pray for us. Substance Addictions via alcoholism-and-drug-addiction-help Every morning, for almost two years I saw the same woman who was addicted to drugs. January 7, 2013 will forever stay in my mind because thats the day, I noticed she was pregnant. My heart felt for the unborn baby who would be born addicted to drugs. Months went by I saw her a few times, but she was not...